Monday, October 20, 2008

It Begins


TS TODAY! school starts today! i'm officially now more happy than anything else... hahas.. The above pic was a picture i drew early last sem... and it depicts 1B06! my tut class. a bunch of really fun people with really fun attitudes! well, i hope i'll be able to handle school and school work better than last sem. I'm gonna keep a "No More Slacking! (NMS)" attitude. And I'm gonna be early for ALL my classes this sem. and im going to have a "GAMBATTE" attitude as well! So this is me e(every)-semester resolution!
1. I'm gonna revise everydays work when i get home
2. i'm not gonna slack on tutorial work
3. i'm aiming to get at least one A in my current semester
4. i'll be on time for all my classes
5. I'll keep a kingdom mindset
6. I'll still make time for bible study in the midst of all these
7. I'm gonna pay attention during class
8. i'm going to spend less time in front of the computer!(which means i may not post that oftern anymore*sobs*)
9. i'm gonna stay calm
10. And KEEP SMILING!=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home