Thursday, October 16, 2008

timetable woes

TIMETABLE WOES
i just got my time table for the next semester! and i got into the cross disciplinary course of my choice! (Japanese) WHEEEE~! Thank God=)
the good thing is that for most of my days, i have 4hour days=)
monday: 12pm to 4pm
wednesday: 9am to 1pm
friday: 9am to 1pm
then... for the rest of em...
tuesday: 9am to 4pm(break between 1-3pm, followed by Org Beh)
thursday: 9am to 6pm (break between 1-4pm, followed by Japanese)
ahhh... thats the sad part about my elective, i have to stay back on thurs for 3 hours just to wait for the class... the worse part of it, is that it is at the Engine School~ =0.
but i really gotta thank God =) most of my lectures are at LT 23(lecture theatre 23) which is right in front to CHEERS! YAY! which means... nestle mocha coffee for me every break during lecture!
during the first week, we only have to attend the lectures=) which means, for the coming week, i have an average of 2hour days!
i'm in temasek poly btw.. for those of ya who forgot =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home