Monday, October 13, 2008

When I Run


when things look glum, its up to you to smile and make the best out of it



I guess its been a really really long time since i've actually had a chance to run with the Lord. And i just really wanna get to doing it again! Because i felt i had totally forgotten about something so important to me. Something so important that i threw aside without a second thought..

and i'm really sry Lord...

Well... i really really enjoyed myself with the girls yesterday @ yao ting's place! It was so fun with all of us laughing and criticing 2 Hilary Duff Movies. It was really really hilarious!
Plus, i could'nt seem to whack the fly with the fly electricutor(muahahahahahaha!).
"Boo to U fly!"
Well.. it's 2am in the morning and i can't seem to gather my thoughts... i'll continue posting tomorrow then! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home