Tuesday, October 14, 2008

chop cut and ugly

there is still a long way to go, but God can help me through


just came back about an hour and a half ago from cineleisure. it was so fun lah. walking around with yao ting and elizabeth. ate some omelette noodle thingy at cine b4 heading over to HMV. We ended up walking around for like really long... ended up with yao ting buying only 2 clips.. heh heh! But suprisingly, i enjoyed it! Wheeeeee~ one step closer to becoming moree feminine.. i think... hmm..

b4 i met the 2 girls, went to popular to get the stuff for the youth pamphlet, made jess wait 45 mins!! GOMENASAI! so so sorry!!! ended up treating her to a pack of ice coffee =). then headed over to the church office after trying to get the file printed at the printer shop. could'nt get it done properly in the end, so had to like print seperate and paste the 4 A6 size thingys into one piece of paper and then print the master copy and so on... it was so brain stressing! in the end, only managed to cut up about half of the pieces after finishing the printing... and Jess was like.. "WAIT WAIT WAIT! DON'T MOVE! I'M HIGHLIGHTING!" cuz using the paper cutter made the table shake like ALOT! and she was studying.. ahahas... so sorry JESS! =) (again)

then i headed 4 newton where i met up with yao ting, then over to sommerset where we met LIZZY!(sry elizabeth! don't mind me calling u that )

it was pretty fun.. and fruitful coming to the end of it =) spent some time talking to lizzy abt the end times, and sharing my testimony of two years back! Also, i guess God helped me to understand my parents more... cuz at nine my mum called me while i was about to have dessert. And she was pretty upset about me being out so late... Strangely enough, i was'nt like upset or anything, i was just very sorry for making my parents worry. Cuz, they get angry with me for my sake right? so i was in the wrong... yep =) Thank God that everything turned out well... and that everyday, He's teaching me new things! WHOOHOO!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home