Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunday smiles=)

[verse]
all the chains are broken, and i have been set free.
and every word You've spoken, is watching over me.
so how can i stay silent, when I hear You call my name
living in your presence; i'll never be the same.
[pre-chorus]
i've been found in You.
and now i'll sing out Your truth.
[chorus]
On my lips theres a shout of praise
now i'm gonna dance for all my days
cuz i've seen the wonders of Your loving grace
so much joy here in Your embrace
makes me wanna sing and celebrate
becuz i've seen the wonders of amazing grace

on my lips by ross parsley (a dedication to God^^)



its a sunday today!! woke up this morning, to the "SLOTHFULNESS IS A SIN!" scream from my dad... the typical wake up call if u wake up any later than 9am. followed by "GIRLS WAKE UP!" from my mum.. and it does'nt just happen faithfully on sundays, it happens every single day of the week we're not at school... hahas...

oh well, sooon settled down for lunch with the family at 12. it was DUM BRIYANI! with loads of papadum.. wheeee~! i pretty much stuffed the food down my throat. cuz i was kinda rushing to prepare for children's ministry, only to find out that my mum was doing this week... hurr....

left home for church at 1. THEN REALISED I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAPO!! and most of the songs today were in key F. ARGH! anyways, when we got to church, most of the equipment was already set up. whee! so just had to do the plug ins and abit of the sound check... hahas. i was frantically looking for a capo from someone.. an i found one more in my dad's guitar bag! SO THANK GOD! whew.. so during sound check i was on the spot transposing the songs down into E. and cuz i was sharing score with uncle thomas, i could'nt write it all down..hahahahas... so i had to actually on the spot transpose the songs=P i'm so proud of myself..hahahs.. jk.. all praise to God!




during sermon, aunty mei was preaching about walking in the light! and amazingly, it was one of the few times i didn't scribble on my paper! NOT ONCE! hahas

after church i had dinner with my grandparents(on my mum's side) and jeremy(my cousin). we ate at the amk porridge place=)
hahas.. then we were like telling each other lame stories.. totally random, then we got home... ended up half watching Spiderwick Chronicles on DVD...

so thats how i spent my last day of holidays... *sobs*


but i wanna thank a whole load of people for this holiday!
1. daddy (uncle Kenneth) [ for being my dad]
2. mummy(uncle aunty joyce) oops ;P[ for being my mum]
3. naddie (for the laughs almost everyday)
4. sherrie n shawn
5. jessica (for putting up with some of my nonsense.. the wed thingy..hahas)
6. joy (for doing a great job coming up with games)
7. samantha (for the small msn talks )
8. YAO TING!! (for spending most of my last days of hols chilling w me=))
9. elizabeth (for that one day of walking around cine n HMV)
10. kelly, eunice n daryl (for talking to me on msn;))
11. aunty fregie (for giving me loads of cookies and cream ice cream! i love cookies and cream!)
12. all the guys n gals at youth (for making every sat fun)
13. God (for helping me grow this period)

hahas.. kinda like oscar awards or something..
but i just have so much to thank God for! So thank you =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home