Saturday, October 18, 2008

the girls and the guys

i can't help but like hilary duff=) especially when i used to watch a whole lot of her movies... watching them again at yao ting's place was pretty nostalgic.. i guess.. and she is pretty... agree?
and naddie gave me her album Dignity for my last year's b'dae gift..

I think hayley from paramore is awesomely cool=) I love her voice... has a really nice punch to it!

and then there's maggie Q! the western born asian star! Some of her asian movies are great! Naked Weapon , etc

its channing tatum. okaay. so i'm not as crazy about cute guys as my sis is, but i guess he is really kinda CUTE=) have most of his shows on my creative.. Step Up, She's The Man and a few more... i think...

OKAY. Chad Michael Murray is... is.... well... u know... i can't say i've watched many of his movies... but the cinderella story was nice... he kinda reminds me of my cousin, Marc. Marc, if u're reading this(which i highly doubt) just ignore it OKAY?

i really dont know what to say about Oliver James. He has this cool look to him.. but i guess thats abt it... He's not all that hot.. In fact, he looks like a playboy... hahahas... and he looks a little like Abel Lam... the nose part...

hahas... so im not as into these cute guys as my sis is.. i think they're cute=) but.. other than that... no fantasies whatsoever... but i think the gals are pretty cool though... :) they've got their own individual style..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home