Wednesday, October 29, 2008

have the time=)

OKAY! so i'm back from an extremely loooooooong time of blog MIA-ness(if theres such a word.. hehs)
well, school has'nt been all that hectic yet. but i try to make it a point to complete all my tutorials once i've attended the lecture.. so that i'd have more free time. SO YES! i'm currently slightly less busy than when i started.
So, anyways. alot of stuff happened this week. For u guys in LM hahahs.. u alr know anyway.
the most recent.. was TODAY!
its a really long story.. so try not to fall asleep.. ;)
well, what happened was that samantha, alison, wan ling and I decided to go out together for lunch. so we happily sixty-nined our way to tampines interchange to grab lunch. after we found a table, i happily skipped to the pig stomach soup store and ordered a bowl of "ZHU ZHA TANG"(pig's 'something' soup.. hehs, forgot what it was called...) So anyways.. I then happily skipped back to my table and put the tray of well, soup onto the table. Then.. the most AMAZNG THING HAPPENED! when samantha passed me my file.. i took it, and i somehow, one way or another.. hit my bowl, which happily fell to one side and sploshed ALL MY SOUPY ONTO MY SISTER's BUNNY!!! =O... as in.. the bunny bag.. so i officialy 'baptized my siter's poor bunny bag'... hahas.. so in the end.. my plan to stay in school and do work was utterly foiled, and i had to go AaaaaaLLLLL the way home to change my bag and get ready for LM... hahas.. so that was how my day went..

NOT TO MENTION.... i really thank God for crusade! =) they are a really fun bunch of people who really really love the Lord! and people whom i can talk to abt God=) wheeee~!

and i'm having japanese tutorial tomorrow! YAY! cant wait=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home