Thursday, November 27, 2008

over not

oh can you see the stars colliding, shining just to show, we belong- Deciphering Me by Brooke Fraser

OVER NOT


i just really gotta thank God for this. its seriously nothing short of amazing! I MANAGED TO DELIVER THE WHOLE OF MY PRESENTATION DURING JAPANESE CLASS WITHOUT A SINGLE GLITCH! Whoopee!
and not to mention, i managed it within four minutes! even less! even though i was really nervous at the start of class, I just prayed and told God to just clear my mind and to help me think clearly.. and i think Yuki's tatami pillow helped as well (: I was just hugging it throughout the whole tutorial before it was my turn.. and i think the smell of the reed just calmed me down... like... breathe.... and when i went up, i just smiled and delivered! TAADAA! i really just delivered! so i really wanna thank God for today=) and just a word of encouragement to those brothers and sisters who probably need to do presentations, if you ask, God will be right there standing with you to guide you through whatever presentations you have! or even if its exams. so dont feel too down about it...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home